In addition to Individual, family, and couple therapy/counselling, as well as group workshops, I offer individual and group consulting and conduct workshops, training, and debriefing for therapists, frontline workers, first responders, community organizers, and non-profit organizations.
I offer consultation/
workshops/training on the
- Fundamentals of Motivational Interviewing
- Self-care and skills for addressing burnout
- Conducting Assessments
- Therapeutic and social work skills
- Communication skills
- Critical incident debriefing
- The nervous system, brain science, and mindfulness.
I incorporate an anti-oppressive social justice lens into all the work I do.
I utilize evidence-based practices, am creative, approachable, reflective, and have a sense of humour. I believe in creating trusting, respectful and collaborative relationships.
I invite you to contact me if you have any questions or would like to explore working together.